Do you know what your kids mean by "We Kahooted today!"
Schoology is our district Learning Management System. Basically, teachers use Schoology to communicate and send assignments to students digitally. For example, a student may not receive a paper copy of a study guide but the teacher will send it to them in their Schoology course for the student to download onto their device. Or, students may post comments to a discussion on a topic. Additionally, tests and quizzes can be administered through Schoology.
Students mostly use an app to work in Schoology, but you can go to rss.schoology.com to log in on any device.
Log In Information: Use Clever!
Visit the RSS website : www.rss.k12.nc.us
Under the Students Tab : Select Clever
Log in with your firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Lunch Number
Discovery Education (DE)
We have also acquired DE Science Techbook which will serve as a digital textbook/resource for our science classes.
To log into De, go to rss.discoveryeducation.com .
Follett Shelf eBooks
- Destiny Quest app is on student iPads. You may have added it to yours last year when I did the training session after school.
- Click on Destiny Quest app
- If asked for an address, type in rss.follettdestiny.com
- Choose Bostian
- Your teacher login will be the first four letters of your last name followed by the last four digits of your SS# for both username and password. Ex: robe1234
- Students will log in with their ID # for both username and password. (Let me know if you or your students can't login.)
- Click on the FollettShelf icon
- Search or browse eBooks
Big Universe has thousands of eBooks: www.biguniverse.com
username: first initial of first name followed by last name (Ex. jdoe)
password: last name
Tumblebooks features animated books with quizzes, puzzles, and more.
Please email your child's teacher for log in information.