- Harms nearly every organ of the body
- Causes many diseases and reduces the health of smokers in general
- The risk of dying from cigarette smoking has increased over the last 50 years in men and women in the United States.
- Cigarette smoking increases risk for death from all causes in men and women.
- Smoking causes more deaths each year than all of these combined.
Facts And Ingredients
- There are over 4,000 chemicals in tobacco smoke and at least 69 of those chemicals are known to cause cancer.
- Acetone – found in nail polish remover.
- Acetic Acid – an ingredient in hair dye.
- Ammonia – a common household cleaner.
- Arsenic – used in rat poison.