Join Our Team!
Classified Wages Increase!
- Competitive wages with regional school districts
- 5% wage increase approved by the School Board
- Work days aligned when children are in school
- Benefits if working 3 hours a day or 15 hours per week
- Flexible schedules for substitutes
Contact: HR Director Jay Weeks
Advantages of Employment with CCSD
Oregon Public Employee Retirement System
Your PERS retirement benefits are an essential part of your employee compensation package. Crook County School District contributes the equivalent of 12% of your annual salary each year toward your PERS retirement accounts. It's like earning an additional $3,000 each year. And earn up to 60% or more of your final average salary when you retire.
Health Insurance Benefits
Crook County School District contributes $1,480 for Classified and $1,490 for all others. The opt-out stipend is 30% of the cap and is based on hours worked.
Paid Time Off
Employees receive paid sick and personal leave, and our year-round classified employees receive paid vacations. Our employees can spread their wages over 12 months to receive paychecks during the summer.
Other Benefits Available
- Paid Holidays Off
- Bus drivers working 30-hour weeks are considered full time
- Professional development opportunities for all employees