Communications & Operations Manager
- Liaise with physical and digital disrtributers, vendors and outlets for label products (eg - Artists' albums or merchandise)
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations.
- Manage all strategic marketing and brand-building efforts, including messaging, website, and print and online collateral
- Maintain and oversee brand/style guide
- Liaise with venues for events hosting label Artists and for Artists' tours.
- Dealing with the administration and logistics of an Artists' tour (locally and internationally) - booking venues, accomodation and transportation.
- Relationship Building & Networking – to build excellent relationships with people / groups / organisations in the industry where applicable
- Oversee and develop social media strategies
- Manage and update content on website; write, upload and schedule content for Events, News, Photos, and Videos section
- Manage, update and expand email database of newsletter subscribers, contacts and resources
- Research and implement new sponsorship opportunities
- Coordinate sponsorship of in-house events with sponsorship partners
Skills & Expertise
- Digitally literate.
- Exceptional communication, writing and organisational skills.
- Absorbed in popular culture and connected to current trends in TV, music, internet and social networking.
- Ability to design and execute comprehensive marketing and public relations plans.
- Experience with Photoshop and/or other design programs to create flyers/posters and email campaigns.
- Proactive, able to think quickly and independently.
- Team Player.
- Professional and approachable with an upbeat demeanour.