Joshua T. Sumner
10 fun facts about Minotaur.
1. He was killed by Theseus.
2. He has the body of a human but the head of a bull.
3. He lived in the labyrinth.
4. He had an appetite for human flesh.
5. Minotaur means Mino's bull.
6. He lived in a maze created by Daedalus.
7. The reason he was killed was because they could not continue to make sacrifices.
8. He never learned to love.
9. He had a very strong body and sharp horns made for piercing.
10. He was killed on his first stab. (He was killed with a sword)
A picture of Minotaur:
His mother was Queen Pasiphae.
His father was a bull.
I chose him because…
I chose him because I like the idea of having bull horns. I would enjoy being able to stomp my hooves. I would enjoy the flexibility in my spine if I was Minotaur. I also would enjoy to be able to talk to both bulls and humans. This represents me because I like animals.
My video about Minotaur:
Theseus And The Minotaur Ink Animation