Week at a Glance (WAG)
Week at a Glance
Library: 5th Grade
**Conduct/Comments for report cards open up on 12/13/19. It would be beneficial for staff members to have everything ready by the early release day, just in case. ;-)
- M: Lesson Plans due in Forethought by 8 a.m.
- W: Clubs; No Student Council Meeting; ELARCs Due to Britton; Angel Tree Christmas Gift Pick Up; Boys2Men Field Trip 5-9 p.m.
- Th: Winter Wonderland; Kona Ice Day; Early Release; Report Card Grades Due by 4:45 p.m.
- F: Winter Break Begins...Don't forget to turn off your alarms! :-)
Classroom Holiday Party
District Calendar Feedback Requested
Mark Your Calendar
- 20-Jan. 5: Winter Break for all students and staff
- Jan. 6: Workday for professional staff; PACT Meeting
- Jan. 7: Staff Development
- 8: Student Council Meeting
- 13: Faculty/Committee Meetings
- 14: Paraprofessional Meetings
- 17: ASAP Basketball Tournament
- 20: No School for Students and Staff
- 22: Lunch & Learn; Club Pictures; Student Council Meeting
- 27-30 Spring GT Testing
- 28: PACT Meeting
- 31: Super Bowl Snack Day; Winter Ball
Lock Down Drill is Coming
- Let students know we will have this drill, but that it will just be practice.
- Someone will come to the door, move door handle and/or knock to make sure the door is locked and that noone opens the door when someone knocks. Anyone who is supposed to access the room will have a key.
- We will not use classroom phones or walkies. Communication would need to be through cell phone-on silent. Make sure your GroupMe app is installed and you are receiving messages. (Britton sent an email on 12/13 at 3:57 p.m. with information to make sure you have this working on your phone.)
17- Josefina Youngblood
18- Brant Brown
19- April Naas
23- Nancy Lougheed
26- Sandra Rodriguez
29- Pam Rector
15- Katherine Felder
19- Lucy Hercules
21- Eduardo Tamayo
Submit a story, success, aha! moment, funny, photo, announcement, etc. that you would like us all to know about. Email it to me and I will put it in the newsletter.
Big shout out to all who donated to Santa's Dreams. This year over 120 gifts were collected. This is the largest contribution in the past 6 years for Santa's Dreams! Your donation will bring such joy to the children who receive their gifts.