- Achievement- Developed a writing system
- Description- Developed a form of writing to record and communicate different types of information.
- Impacts on Anc. Meso- They could now communicate with there surrounding people
- Impact on modern society- We communicate in some ways by writing or feeling (Blind people)
- Achievement- Changed Houses
- Description- Farmers changed their houses from reed houses to brick houses
- Impacts on Anc. Meso- It made them for stable and sturdier
- Impact on modern society- We now have lots of houses made out of brick, which makes them much more sturdy
- Achievement- Hepatoscopy
- Description- Used the livers of sacrificed animals to make their diagnosis.
- Impacts on Anc. Meso- Helped the sick get better
- Impact on modern society- We know have multiple kinds of medicines and hospitals to help the sick
- Achievement- Created Symbols
- Description- Created 59 symbols from using only 2 symbols
- Impacts on Anc. Meso- They started with only 2 symbols, and made 59 out of them; they created numerals which lead to starting math
- Impact on modern society- We eventually developed our own numerals that we use today
- Achievement- Molded mud-bricks by hand
- Description- The earliest mud-bricks date to around 8000 B.C. and were moulded by hand and had a flat base and a round top
- Impacts on Anc. Meso- They had somewhere to live, with a round top rain did not build up and soak through.
- Impact on modern society- We eventually started making triangular type houses over time