Serrano Eagles Bulletin
Parent Bulletin - March 21, 2016
Thank you to all who supported our very fun and somewhat crazy week last week. We had the time of our lives with the Serrano Sprint for Success (Color Run) and enjoyed time searching for Leprechauns and wearing green.
We have a short two weeks until Spring Break and will be enjoying a pre-Easter week with a special Easter-Inspired STEM Challenge.
Thank you for reading through this information-packed bulletin.
Soaring Moments of Last Week
Stay Connected with Serrano
TWEET like an Eagle!
Follow Us on Twitter: @SerranoOUSD (name - Serrano Elementary)
** Tweet your Eagle Pictures to @SerranoEagles and it will show up on our website
Follow Us on Facebook
NEW TO FACEBOOK:
"What are our Eagles doing over the weekend " sports, dance, etc. send your pictures to email@example.com. We can add them to our Facebook page.
What's Coming Up in Week TWENTY-SEVEN
- Fire Drill 9:45a
- Final SLAB Class and SLAB Listening Party (3:30-4:00) All are invited to the listening party to see all of the great songs our students have composed.
- Principal of the Day - Please welcome Villa Park Mayor, Greg Mills!
- Modified Wednesday (12:20p Kinder, 12:25p 1st-6th)
- Keep bringing your recyclables to support Serrano - recycling Wednesday
- Student Lessons - Art Masters
- Cookie Dough Arrives for distribution
- Parent Lessons - Art Masters
- STEM Challenge 1:30p
- Ice Cream Sales
- Eagle Spirit Day - Show your Eagle Pride
- Track 2:30-3:45p, please bring water or plan on purchasing it
- 6th Grade City Days
Mrs. Covington and Serrano make the NEWS...
Message from your PFO:
- Room Moms - Yearbook Picture Reminder - get your pages assembled, the deadline is nearing
- Also, Room Moms/Dads! If you have an email distribution list of your class, please forward this bulletin on to your class - we still have about 40% of people who are not accessing this important information. Thank you for your help!
Feedback to Influence Next Year
Please take a few minutes to take the planning survey below. And let the office know if you have any questions.