Special Hill Country Outing
A LaMirand Style Vacation
The Day after the Wedding ... January 9th, 2016
Who needs a Griswold Vacation when you can have a LaMirand Vacation!?
LaMirand Hill Country Outing
Saturday, Jan. 9th 2016 at 10am-8pm
Fredericksburg, TX, United States
Each couple is additionally responsible for any wine tasting costs, shopping, and dinner at Salt Lick. Please note, the Salt Lick is a cash only establishment - they do have ATMs.
- Meet at LaMirand residence at 9:45 am. Please give yourselves plenty of time. We will be pulling out at 10 am sharp.
- Stop at a couple of wineries along one of the most popular winery tours in Texas
- Explore and enjoy Fredericksburg ( this could include Nimitz Muesem, German culture and shopping, or more wineries)
- If time permits Stop off at Historical Luckenbach. Sit and enjoy a beer and listen to Live Music in the Dance Hall. Weather permitting.
- Onto Salt Lick BBQ for great music, BBQ, and drinking with family :)
PLEASE RSVP BY DECEMBER 16th USING THE GOOGLE FORM IN THE LINK BELOW!
If you are planning on joining us, please mail a check to Jerri and Jeff by December 19th. Money must all be collected by the 20th.
Mail check to:
10201 Points West Ridge
Dripping Springs, TX
If you have questions you can call us 512-657-2003 or 512-657-2255
Winery Tour Map
Find more info on wineries HERE!
Salt Lick BBQ Pit
More info on Salt Lick HERE!
More info on what to do in Fredericksburg HERE!