February 15 - 21, 2016
LOVE THE BUS WEEK!!!
CamTech Student Spotlight
Selena Ngo designed our amazingly awesome Camden Early College logo - make sure to let her know how much everyone loves it!!!
Also, Ethan Jones was the BOE Spotlight for his recognition of Coastal 10 Male Swimmer of the Year.
- Please remember we are using Educator's Handbook for our discipline referrals. If you are writing up tardies, please put which tardy it is and the dates of the tardies (ex: 3rd unexcused tardy 9/12/15, 10/4/15, 11/15/15). The following link provides resources if you need any help with Educator's Handbook: http://educatorshandbook.com/resources/
- Please make sure you check the CamTech Google Calendar for upcoming dates...it is filled in for each upcoming month and any upcoming events throughout the school year.
- Two Google Docs have been created (CECHS To Do & CTHS Accomplishments); please make sure you are contributing to them!
- Please make sure to turn in second semester pacing guides ASAP.
- CANVAS: Please make sure you are adding at least one more class to CANVAS for this semester.
- Mid-year PDPs: please make sure you have completed your mid-year PDP!
- TUTORING: Please remind students of tutoring opportunities on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
CHECK IT OUT:
- The following website by the Amerian Association of School Librarians lists the top apps for 2015:
- CANVAS mobile app: Have your students download the CANVAS app on their phones or other devices to keep up with your class. To find CamTech on the app, type ccsnc.instructure.com
- Released Forms for NCFE & EOCs:
- CEU opportunities available at: https://rt3nc.org/.
THIS WEEK AT CAMTECH:
Optional Teacher Workday
DAVIS & REAVES - Code 700 meeting @ 8:10 AM
DAVIS Bus luncheon @ 12PM
Girls Basketball @ Perquimans 6PM
Tuesday, February 16th
Rachel's Challenge @ CMS 8:30AM - 2:45PM
HOME Varsity Basketball vs, Mattamuskeet 7PM
Wednesday, February 17th
ACT Pre-Test Information w/ 11th graders @ 2nd period
Staff/SIT meeting @ 3:05PM
Thursday, February 18th
Friday, February 19th
NC Community College Board meeting (approval for CIHS app)
Sunday, February 21st
Bruin Day @ New Sawyer's Creek Baptist Church 11AM