This Week's News
We are off and running today as we begin learning new standards!
Book It forms are in the homework folder!
Jackets- It is cold!! Please make sure that your child is wearing a jacket to school. We will still continue to go outside for recess.
Please mark your calendar...APTT is next Thursday, Jan. 21! I hope you to see a representative for each student!
Dates to Remember
Jan. 21- 100th Day of School
Jan. 21 APTT 5:30-6:30
This Week's Learning Goals
Sight Words: brown, did, will
CAFE/ELA- 3rd nine weeks learning goals
- Identifying opposites
- Identify, blend, and segment syllables
- Add or substitute phonemes in simple words to make new words
- Recognize common types of texts
- Understand that sentences begin with with an uppercase letter and has space.
Math: 3rd nine weeks learning goals.
- Counting to 100
- Skip counting by 10's to 100
- Describe measurable attributes of objects
- Compare 2 objects with a measurable attribute in common
Social Studies/Science/Health Unit: Winter