Mrs. Cain's Class
September 16, 2013
- September 20 - Raymore Elementary Paradise Park Night 5-9
- My website mrscain.weebly.com is up and running! If you have a chance, please check it out!
- We have started our goal binders! Students choose (with guidance) academic and behavior goals to focus on and then track their progress in these binders. My hope is that they will be sent home in the next few weeks so that you can see - and practice! - the skills they are working on.
- This week I will be starting weekly behavior sheets for students who do not have ones that are filled out daily. I struggle with having time to communicate with families the way I would like, so I am hoping these will help you know how your child is doing in my class.
- Over the weekend I enrolled each of my students in Moby Max. This is an online tool in which students take math and vocabulary placement tests and then lessons are assigned to them based on their results. I am excited for students to use these as a way to further enforce and enhance what we are teaching.
We need your help!
If at all possible (and I know that it isn't always), these are some things that we could really use in our classroom:
- boxes of tissue
- antibacterial wipes
- hand sanitizer
- snack list approved snacks
- shaving cream
- empty water bottles
Some of these may seem strange, but they are used for students with sensory needs.