Welcome to Ms. Doolin's Class!
Family Connection Day
I enjoyed seeing all of you at the family connection day! Please let me know if any of you have further questions.
This Months Reminders
- Please join the Remind101 if you haven't already. (Let me know if you need help joining.)
- Please join our classroom website by going to this link (https://msdoolins3rdgrade20142015class.shutterfly.com/) or send me your email and I will add you as a member. (I always have information, homework and fun websites posted on here for you to look at at home to see what we are doing in school that month.)
- There is No School on Monday, September 7th. Have a great long weekend.
- Birthdays: We are not going to have birthday snacks brought in on students birthdays this year due to our many allergies. Instead I will allow the birthday student to pick an activity of his or her choice. This activity will be for the class to do for five or more minutes that day.
- Homework: Homework will go home on Fridays and be due on the following Friday. Your child is responsible for completing your homework but please sign their folder so I know you saw their homework and the papers that were sent home.
What we are working on this month!
- In Social Studies we are working on establishing a classroom community and exploring the needs of a community.
- In Math we are working on working with numbers to 10,000.
- In Writing we are working on personal narratives.
- In Reading we are working on story elements.