- Parking Lot Duty: Mrs. Schrader
- Mon, Nov.19th: ACT practice test 1st-5th periods
- Tue, Nov. 20th: Mentoring Session 3rd hr/Progress Reports/2pm dismissal
- Nov. 21st-23rd: No School/Happy Thanksgiving
- Tues, Nov. 27: Faculty Meeting after school
Tuesday, November 20th
STOCKTON HIGH SCHOOL
2:00 pm Dismissal Schedule
1ST HOUR 8:15 – 8:57
2ND HOUR 9:00 – 9:42
3RD HOUR 9:45 – 10:27
4TH HOUR 10:30 – 11:12
5 HS- B
6TH HOUR 12:37 – 1:04
7TH HOUR 1:07 – 1:328TH HOUR 1:35 – 2:00
- Don't wait till the last minute to start your SLO's! Don't forget everyone must complete 2 SLO's each school year and can run a maximum of 4 per year. If you are being evaluated, they must be completed by February 1st.
- Artifacts for teachers being evaluated are only needed for domains 1 and 4. These must also be submitted to me by February 1st.
- The sooner SLO's are completed and artifacts are turned in, the sooner we can complete your Summative Evaluation together. Thanks for your cooperation!