Keanna, Macala, Evelynn
Plants in the Tropical Rainforest
- Some plants found in the Rainforest are:
- And Oycads
- The adaptations that the plant has to help it survive is Biomass.
- A predator of the plant is Arthropods.
- Humans affect the particular biome by:
- Collecting forest products
- And Farming
- The biome is affected by over fishing because it destroys the population.
- A renewable resource is: oil. It benefits us by pollution.
Animals in the Tropical Rainforest
- Some animals found in the Rain forest are:
- And Uakaris
- The adaptations that the animal has to help it survive in the Rain Forest is Warm, and humid rain.
- A predator in the Tropics is Carnivorous and it feeds on Insects, Slugs, and Worms.
- The climate is warm and humid all year long.
- The rainfall and precipitation varies throughout the tropics.
- The average temperature is between 68 and 84 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The temperature stays the same during the year.
- The temperature at night is 68 degrees and the temperature during the day is 84 degrees.
- Tropical Rainforests are located in Central America, the Amazon, and Africa.
- The Tropical Rainforest is prevalent to the equator.
- Every continent does not have a Tropical Rainforest.