Character Theme of the Month: Trustworthiness/Honesty
Mrs. Teran's Page📚-Attendance Matters
- Students can still fall behind if they miss just a day or two days every few weeks.
- By 6th grade, absenteeism is one of three signs that a student may drop out of high school.
- By 9th grade, regular attendance is a better predictor of graduation rates than 8th grade test scores.
- Missing 10% or 2 days each month, of the school year can drastically affect a student's academic success.
- Attendance is an important life skill that will help your child graduate from college and keep a job.
Date-Time -Activity/LocationWednesday, February 9th 3:30-6:00 p.m. Parent Teacher Conf.
Thursday, February 10th Pre-K-12 No School Staff Dev.
Thursday, February 10th 12:30-7:30 p.m. Parent Teacher Conferences
Friday, February 11th Pre-K-12 Students & Teachers No School
Monday, February 14th 6:00 p.m. Board of Education Reg. Mtg. @ Board Rm.
Happy Valentine's Day
Friday, February 18th Beeson Casual & Group Pictures
Monday, February 21st Pre-K-12 No School President's Day
Wednesday, February 23rd 9:30 a.m. Late Start
Monday, February 28th 12:00 p.m. Board of Education Reg. Mtg. @ DCHS
Connect with Beeson online
· USD 443 App
· Facebook Beeson Elementary School
· Specials Facebook page at Beeson Elementary Specials
February character words are TRUSTWORTHINESS and HONESTY.
People who are TRUSTWORTHY exhibit HONESTY on a consistent basis by keeping their promises, being dependable, and making good choices.
Mr. Kelley, School Counselor
Beeson Casual & Group Pictures
Friday, February 18, 2022
The spring book fair will be held Feb. 7th to Feb.10th at school, will be open until 4:30 p.m. Monday & Tuesday. Open until conferences are over Wednesday & Thursday.
Look for flyers to come in your students backpack.
Valentine’s Parties for students
Friday, February 14, 2022
We will be celebrating our fundraising efforts for Kids Heart Challenge in February. The 1st-3rd grades will have their jump rope event on February 3rd in the gym. The 4th and 5th grades will have theirs on February 4th. Both events will go from 2:40 to 3:10.
Thank you for your support and help!
USD 443 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, military status, primary language, and/or disability. This non-discrimination policy applies to admission, employment, programs, activities, and providing equal access to Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. A lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in the Career and Technical (vocational) and/or other educational programs of the school.