WMS Friday Forecast
October 27, 2017 - Volume 10
As of Monday, we will no longer accept food delivery items in the office.
Temporary and Anonymous Apps: What’s the Teen Appeal? [INFOGRAPHIC]
CLICK HERE to access the online article and continue reading about this important topic.
Wredling Book Fair!
Held the week of November 6th - 10th, the hours will be:
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday
- 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, Thursday (NOTE we are open LATE this night!)
- 7:30am - 3:00 pm, We will close promptly to pack up!
There is a Book Fairs App and an online shopping option!
Pre-Order Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Getaway
8th Grade Volleyball
This was an exciting year for the 8th grade volleyball team! The team had a record of 30-5. The B team won the Yorkville Tourney in the middle of the season. During the tourney they beat Rotolo, Sycamore and Yorkville. They finished the season with a conference record of 7-1 and in first place regular season. Solid teamwork helped the girls finish strong this season. The A team also finished First in conference regular season with a 7-1 record. They then went on to win the conference tourney against great competition. They beat Thompson Navy in the semi-finals 24-26, 30-28 and then 25-12 in a the final game! In the finals they beat Thompson Gold in two quick games. Here are some photos from the 1st place tournament victory for both teams! Great job this season and good luck in High School!
Our Lost & Found is Overflowing!
Any prescription eye glasses, jewelry, house keys, cell phones and Fit Bits are located in the main office.
ALL ITEMS WILL BE CLEARED OUT & DONATED AFTER NOVEMBER 21st.
Seen Around Wredling...
The WMS PTO has all kinds of volunteer opportunities available for parents to help make Wredling the best it can be for our children. No help is too small - We need you ALL!!!
Mr. Loversky's Halloween Costume Guidelines
For at school on Tuesday, October 31st (Halloween).
- All costuming must happen at home. That includes any hair of make-up.
- The costume must be school appropriate.
- There are no masks allowed.
- There can be nothing that you carry around that is extra. (ie. weapons, scythes, clubs, dolls, etc.)
- Teachers are expected to teach that day, though they may have Halloween themed lessons.
- There will be no Halloween parties. Or candy. Or other treats. Because you will get enough junk at night if you trick or treat.
- Note: After Halloween, you can only bring a couple of pieces of candy per day. If you bring more, I will get it and eat it. Especially the Take 5's!