Why do people get bullied?
By: Connie, Emil, Hayeon, Reagan, Tomas
5 Reason Why
2. Bullies actually could've been bullied themselves. They try to get their anger out on you.
3. Bullies might be just jealous. They don't like how you are so happy or getting something you want.
4. Some bullies grow up in an abusive homes. Kids are usually affected by parents. If their parents were bad to the kids, the kids might think it's okay.
5. Bullies bully people who seem weaker.
2. Use humor. The victim can use humor to make bad situations nice. Everyone will laugh along and not laugh at you.
3. Stand up. Learn to fight back for yourself (not physically) some bullies hurt the weak, if you stand up you won't be bullied.
It's free to be kind, but you pray the price for being mean.
"Bullying Reasons: Why Do People Bully? Why Do Bullies Bully?" Urban Martial Arts. N.p., 16 June 2010. Web. 14 Jan. 2015. <http://www.urbandojo.com/2010/06/16/bullying-reasons-why-do-people-bully-others-why-do-bullies-bully/>.
Nixon, By Robin. "Studies Reveal Why Kids Get Bullied and Rejected."LiveScience. TechMedia Network, 02 Feb. 2010. Web. 14 Jan. 2015. <http://www.livescience.com/6032-studies-reveal-kids-bullied-rejected.html>.
"Why Do People Bully? 9 Reasons for Bullying." Why Do People Bully? 9 Reasons for Bullying. N.p., 14 Aug. 2012. Web. 14 Jan. 2015. <http://www.mightyfighter.com/why-do-people-bully/>.
"Why Do Some Kids Always Get Bullied? - Follow the Hero Within." Follow the Hero Within. N.p., 13 Feb. 2014. Web. 14 Jan. 2015. <http://adventureimperative.com/always-get-bullied/>."Common Causes of Bullying." No BullyingExpert Advice On Cyber Bullying School Bullying. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Jan. 2015. <http://nobullying.com/common-causes-of-bullying/>.