Ms. Zama's Uniquely Weekly News!
Overview of lessons and events for November 11th-15th
As your child's teacher I value family involvement and believe it is important to keep you up to date on what your child is learning. This newsletter provides families with a brief description of our classrooms weekly agenda and activities, highlights from the past week, and upcoming events.
Book Character Dress-Up Day!
A special thank you to everyone for helping make this day full of fun. The children did a great job at bringing their favorite characters to life!
We love reading time!
Lively Music and Movement!
Snapshot of our class enjoying science through song and dance!
I put together an interactive, hands-on activity that I think the students will enjoy. My goal is to provide students with a tangible understanding of counting while encouraging creativity. I will provide each student with a treasure box mixed with a variety of crafts and toys. Students will use their treasures to model numbers while constructing their own design.
Student of the Week!
- Name: Greg
- Favorite Color: Green but sometimes Blue
- Favorite Animal: Shark
- Favorite Subject: Science
- Favorite Book: My Shark Book
- When I Grow-Up, I Want To Be: An FBI agent
- A Person I Admire: My Parents
UPCOMING EVENTS- Veterans Day Program
Monday, Nov. 11th 2013 at 12-1pm
Strawberry Fields Elementary School
- Veteran's Day Program will be held on the stage in the cafeteria.
- Grades 1st - 5th will be performing.
- Program includes songs and original poems written by our students commemorating Veterans Day.