How To Get Clear And Spotless Skin
home remedies for acne and Dark Spot
Home remedies for clear skin & remove acne
1. Tea tree oil
- Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, which means that it might kill P. acnes, the bacteria that causes acne.
- You can apply tea tree extract to their acne in creams, gels, or essential oils.
3. Aloe vera
- Aloe vera contains sugar molecules, amino acids, and zinc, making it an excellent skin moisturizer and protectant. It is especially suitable for people who get dry skin from other anti-acne products.
- An individual should clean acne sores and then apply a thin layer of aloevera cream or gel twice daily after cleansing with soap.
Try rubbing pure, virgin coconut oil directly into the area with acne. Look for coconut oil in the natural foods section of grocery stores .
Using a clean finger or cotton pad, rub a little honey into pimples. Otherwise, add honey to a face or body mask.
Lifestyle changes for acne
- Avoid touching pimples
- Choosing the right cleanser
- Using oil-free skin care
- Staying hydrated
- Reducing stress
Do This Weird Ritual That Removes Wrinkles & Dark Spot Overnight
If you are tired of wrinkles, saggy skin and dark spots, simply rub this blue Egyptian flower on your moist skin.
I was too, but then I saw the shocking proof for myself.
Within weeks I noticed tighter and hydrated skin, reduced wrinkles and age spots, as well as radiance and glow.
This revolutionary skin rejuvenating method is also backed by science, with more and more prestigious universities such as Harvard and Stanford vowing for its amazing results.
Watch this video Below👇👇 to find out how you too can get back your tight, young-looking skin.