By: Rachel Walters-Davis
Human Environment Interaction ( H.E.I.)
Location: Where is it?
Colorado springs in one of the major cities in Colorado
Colorado is located in North America
Colorado springs is located at about 105 degrees North and 39 degrees West
Place: What is it like?
1. Cheyenne Mountain State Park is 20 miles of hiking and biking. Total there is about 1680 acres of land.
2. Cheyenne Mountain Zoo has 800 different animals and over 200+ species! You can even feed the giraffes.
3. Dinosaur Resources Center, you get to see marine reptiles and dinosaur bones. They have 12,000 feet dedicated to dinosaurs displays.
4. Mollie Kathleen Gold Mine Tours descends about 100 feet down. There are different displays of mining methods from the early 1890's.
5. Cripple Creek Heritage Center is 11,600 square feet and all the technology there is 21st century. They have multiple hands on exhibits to participate in.
Region: Things areas have in common and things that are different.
There is a lot of different religions in Colorado. There is 33.38% religious,some of the are 8.56% are catholic, 3.01% LDS, 4.29% baptist, .41% Lutheran, 2.36% Methodist, 2.17% other Christian, .15% Jewish, .32%