“If I wasn’t an educator what would I be and why?”
- Write down your answer on a notecard using the following stem:
- If I weren't an educator I would be…..because….
Find your partner match (example: 1/2 and .5) and share.
Find 1 other person to share with.
When you have shared with 2 people, go back to your seat.
The most fascinating thing I heard…
The most shocking thing I heard…
The most unusual thing I heard...
Did you select the same answer to both questions? Did everyone at your table answer in the same way? Discuss why the answers might be different.
Wrapping It Up!
- On a post it note, what is one item from today that you can try in your class?
- On a post it note, jot down ONE word that captures the essence of today's session.
- In your Socrative group, combine all of the words from every individual, add additional words if necessary, to make a complete sentence.**
**Rules: You must use all the words jotted down by individuals and it must be a complete sentence.