New World Trade Center & Memorial
One World Trade Center
- 1776 feet tall
- 408 foot antenna
- 104 Floors
- 1368 feet- a glass en closer will be located at the height of the former WTC Tower One.
- 1362 feet- an observation Deck will be height of the former WTC tower two.
- $3.6 Billion to build the Tower
- They built on full office floor per week
- State of the Art Concrete
- More then 45,000 Tons of structural Steel
- 71 Elevators- Five are high speed express car moving at 23 mph ( 45 second to the top).
- Two reflection pools stand in the foot prints of the former WTC buildings
- Each pools fractures a 30 foot man made waterfall.
- Pool are boarding by booze that honor names of 2983 people of the 1993 and 2001 attacks
- More then 450,000 gallons of water is in the pools.
- Museum is under the pools.