The Rigsby Reader 9.22.14
Updates from Room 311
Parental To-Do List
- Schedule a time for a Parent/Teacher Conference on Friday!
- If you are interested in setting up a home visit- please call or email me!
- Make sure that I have your email address if you have one.
Curriculum Night / Conference Day
Parent Teacher Conference Day: Please sign up on THIS GOOGLE DOC (Or Scan the QR Code with a smart phone/ipad) for a 20 minute time slot for a conference. Conferences will be this Friday September 26th. Please arrive 5 minutes early, and sit in the hallway until the previous conference is done.
What We Are Learning
- Flexible Math Groups: Large Number Addition
- Reading: (Above U Reading Testing)
- Writing: Writers build characters that have motivations and needs.
- Science: 1st Quarter: Animal Adaptation Unit
- Social Studies: Symbols of North Carolina. Wednesday is Constitution Day.
Dates to Remember:
- September 22nd: Pisgah View Family Night 5:30-7:00
- September 23rd: Title 1 Open House: 5:30pm-7:30pm!
- September 26th: Parent Teacher Conference Day (No School)
- October 10th: School Picture Day / Fall Carnival 5p-8p