Genesee~The Place to Be!
Community Update from Dr. Strang - October 23, 2020
Homecoming King and Queen - MaeLeah Conner and Justin Hall
Our football team played a great, competitive game against Deckerville. We are looking forward to the playoffs!
Thank You For All of Your Help Keeping Genesee Healthy!
Please don't let down your guard and continue to practice healthy habits and wearing of masks. The more all of us do, the better outlook we have to remain open to our students.
Thank you, Genesee!
Daily COVID Screener for Students Coming in the Buildings
Parents - Please Keep Sick Students Home - Thanks!
One of the following:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever over 100.4'F
- New loss of taste or smell
Two of the following:
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or body aches
- New onset of severe headache
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- Congestion or runny nose
Contact Our Office If....
- A household member has COVID-19
- Your child was a close contact of someone with COVID-19
- Your child or a household member is pending COVID-19 test results
- Your child is sick and staying home from school
- Assistance with any COVID-19 questions you have
How Are Your Children's Grades?
The Marking Period Ends November 6, 2020
Parents of students in grades 7-12, please take a look at the weekly progress reports emailed to you and notice the percentage of completion in the courses.
Students should have around 40% of their first semester course completed at this time. If they are not at 40%, encourage your child to get caught up and soon.
We want all of our students to be successful and look forward to seeing fully online students Zoom on Fridays.
Need assistance? Please contact your child's teacher or the main office.