How to Use Guide
Go to the App Store: download “Destiny Discover” on to your ipad/smartphone etc.
Location: “Tennessee” and School: “Tyner Senior High School”
Go to: www.destinydiscover.com for desktops, laptops, chromebooks, etc.
To CheckOut : a Folletshelf eBook :
· Username is: first name last name (no spaces) Ex: janejones
· Password is: tastudent (you can changer password after you log in)
· Check “Stay logged In”
The books that you see 1st are ONLY the “most recent” books that were ordered
Click on:“A-Z” to see ALL books in the eLibrary
In “Cover” view: to Check Out a book:
· click on the “i" twice (or on the word "info")
· Click on: “Checkout” (you might have to scroll down to find it)
· Click on: “Open” just to Read (The word Open will NOT check out the book)
To Download and read with NO wifi:
· Click on: “Download”
· Click on: the arrow (or slidebar) to turn pages
· Slidebar changes pages quickly
· (Tap in the middle of the screen to see page #)
· (Tap on the page # to make slide bar appear)
· Click on: The “Aa” to choose 1 or 2 page view and other options
Click on: words "Destiny Discover" (at the top) to Go back to the eLibrary
Or to the "backpack” icon: To find the books you checked out
OR to move back online if the book was downloaded
(“Online” lets u take notes, highlight, etc.)
When you are finished reading a book…
Just “Return” book early: Click on the "arrow" icon - or the words "return early"
Click on the words “Destiny Discover” to find a new book
· You may check out 1 ebook at a time (or see the librarian if you need more ebooks)
· The ebook is checked out to you for 7 days
· Then it disappears back onto the virtual bookshelf
· If you do not like a book – just return it early!
Click on: the words "Destiny Discover" to go back to the virtual Library
To Find and Read another book!