- Helps build muscle and muscle mass
- Some proteins are involved with structure support and others have to deal with bodily movement
- Proteins have antibodies that defends germs
Examples of Proteins:
Why is protein the most essential nutrient?
- Proteins are the building blocks for bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.
- Proteins are one of the three nutrients that provide calories.
- Protein helps the structural componet of body tissues.
- Protein helps our muscular tissue that keeps our bodies active.
- Protein has chemical compounds that are found in everybody cell.