iGIP Monthly Performance Newsletter
Enjoy the read and let's get pumped for September :)
Vice- President Report
AIESEC provided me with this platform to develop and explore my potential. I feel sorry for those who come in and leave without gaining much. You control your own journey and we are here to support you.
Time to think about what you set out to achieve when you first joined AIESEC, but take a step further and think about what MORE you can achieve. Don't limit your thinking to the end of this year, but think about what you can learn and develop in your time in AIESEC to propel you in the right direction for your future.
EB and LCP elections for 2016 are coming very soon. Please talk to me or your TLs if you are thinking about applying!
Always have a plan, always stay hungry and always stay ambitious.
UNSW August Performance
Here is a snapshot of how we are doing in comparison to the other LCs in Australia...
Let's beat fkn Usyd and UWA!!!
Top Performers of the Month:
Scoreboard iGIP UNSW - August
For those who have been on exchange or frequently travel, you will understand how grateful you are if someone takes the time to meet up with you and show them around their city.
These EPs were from Egypt and were working at IBM (MC account). Took them to the blue mountains.
3 from Singapore and 3 from India
Olga from the Ukraine! She just came, feel free to meet up with her and show her around Sydney!
- iGIP Workshop this Saturday (5/9/15)! 3-5pm - PD will be running a workshop which will help you raise. A very practical simulation which will take you through lead generation all the way to meeting phase. Please Attend!
- Parent Info Sesh tomorrow (4/9/15), CLB 6 at 6pm. Bring your parents and showcase them what AIESEC is all about...or just come along!
- Booklets for Global Talent have arrived. Use them to sell in meetings. They are in the locker - I will give it to your TLs.
- Attend MaC events! Help out AIESEC UNSW and be engaged with our overall mission!
- Regional Sports Day! Saturday (12/9/15) - Come to Village Green - play sport, chill and beat the other LCs.
- Use the iGIP Google drive! It has all the resources you need.
- Please check and add your leads in the NSW iGIP Lead Tracker Spreadsheet. This ensures we remain professional and so we don't contact other companies that have already been contacted. VERY IMPORTANT.
- EB and LCP elections coming very soon!!! Talk to me or your TLs if you are interested in applying!!!
- Talk to me about anything! I'm don't bite ;)
Posing for their first day at work! Looking good with your janitor uniform.
Stating the Obvious
Yes, we all know that Nathalia.......
"iGIP makes sluts from all of us. We should be cold calling our love interests"
Shit a one-shot wonder says
"I thought a long island was the weakest drink."
Please call your parents to pick you up if you are travelling home at night. Police have just reported a dangerous financial analyst convict has just escaped from streets of Ghana.
Congratulations on your engagement guys! Hope you enjoyed your honeymoon dinner at KFC!
ps: I heard they used the excuse of "we just got engaged" to get an extra drumstick
Food For Thought
A snapshot and brief insight to his life and why he believes that "free time is the enemy of progress".
Find your little motivation everyday. Good way to keep you going!