Meadow Brook Staff Newsletter
Week of September 10
Quote of the Week
If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.
– Guy Kawasaki
We will really dig into our STAR and look at individual student results. There is so much information embedded in the data that will help us make effective instructional decisions for kids.
This is a direct link to the shared PLC folder. Once you open it you may want to star it so it won't get lost in the "Shared with Me" folder.
- Monday: (A day)
- Tuesday: (B day)
- Wednesday: (A day)
- Thursday: (B day)
- Friday: Professional Day-- schedule
- It is very important that you keep your classroom door locked at ALL times.
- Please make sure that you are consistently taking attendance every hour.
- This will be our last week to check out Chrome Carts through Mrs. Pool in the Maker Lab.
- We will NOT have a staff meeting on Wednesday, September 19.
HOW TO "GIVE" A GRIT TICKET:
1) Verbally acknowledge and praise GRIT behavior.
2) Fill out the GRIT ticket. You can use the back of the ticket to describe why the GRIT ticket is being given.
3) Turn it into the office for us to announce during announcements. We will write down the student's name for the monthly drawing.
4) We will then return the GRIT ticket back to you to give to the student to take home.