aspergers is being learned about
- we do not yet know what causes Asperger syndrome.
- it does not mentally affect a person but it does affect their social skills, clumsiness, and repetitive tasks.
- Their are treatments to help correct Asperger's but only really help if started at a young age.
- Children need to be in different classroom environments to be taught to the best of their abilities.
- Recently scientists found that there may be a way to tell if a baby will have autism before they are born.
- Asperger's syndrome was formerly characterized as a distinct autistic disorder in May 2013 combined called autism spectrum disorder or ASD.