Domain and Range
Lets get ready to learn about Domain and Range
- Domain- is the ( x value) function is the set of all possible input values and independent variable.
- Range- is the (y value) the function of the set of values of the dependent variable.
- Function- relation for which each value from the set the first components of the ordered pairs is associated with exactly one value from the set of second components of the ordered pair.
- Boundaries- border that encloses a space or an area.
- Inequality- values are not equal.
- Reasonable- Is an answer that makes sence to the problem.
- Input- Its the domain.
- Output- Its the range.
- Independent- The X Variable.
- Dependent- The Y variable.
- X-Variable- X is the independent.
- Y-Variable- Y is the dependent.
- the vertex is (0,4)
- the domain is all real numbers because we cant block it if it is open and continueing
- the range is y>4 because it is a min