AoP Tech News Winter 2018
Tech News, Support, and Information for AoP Educators!
It's Here! The AoP Tech STEM Lending Library is OPEN!
The STEM Lending Library close the digital divide to bring access to advanced technology equipment to AOPS classrooms!
STEM Lending Library Fast Facts:
- A school may request/borrow only one device at a time
- A school may borrow the device for a 1 or 2 school week period, Thursday-Thursday
- A school community should utilize the STEM Lending Library to facilitate and support a STREAM cross-curricular approach
- The coordinating educator will meet with an AoP Tech Technology Integration Coach for personalized support in the usage of the STREAM model and integration of the technology
- Upon return, all devices will have a one week refresh to allow the AoP Tech to ensure devices are in good working order and allow for planning meetings
- Borrowing educators and building administrators will be required to fill out evaluation forms upon the return of the devices to continue utilizing this program
For more information about the STEM Lending Library including the device list, general availability calendar, reservation form and more, please visit the STEM Lending Library page of our website.
EdcampAoP returns February 23rd!
This is a FREE event open to any and all educators!
For full event details including the general session information and Act 48 information, please visit www.aoptech.org or www.edcampaop.weebly.com. You can also register on these sites or using the link below. New to the Edcamp model? Check out the video below to learn more!
December Teacher Feature
January Teacher Feature
Teacher Feature Nomination
Know a teacher who should be featured? Click the icon to our nomination form!