Why there SHOULD be locker checks
It IS the school's property, and they DO have the right to look!!!
- Students could be hiding drugs or weapons in their lockers!
- Lockers are a place to store schoolwork and supplies, but it can also be a convenient hiding spot for death. Not to scare anyone or something like that!
- On debate.org a man said, "Teachers get suspicious of drugs, weapons, or alcohol. But they should only search if they have to!"
- It can make the school safer
- If teachers start it, then there will more than likely be an e-mail about it. Then the parents might search the students stuff to save the school a trip, giving the student NO place to hide things.
- There would be less school crimes and violence.
- If the students locker would get picked to search, then they would find the thing that they stole.
- A lady said, "There is much less violence and crimes at school it has been DRASTICALLY reduced!"
- Some schools have k-9 helpers to search lockers:
- some students are afraid to come to school because of the people that steal things from the school! And they could be ANY kind of person, as shown here:
- Locker checks can be useful and can save a lot of money for the school.
Education 100: Locker Search