The Westside Wonder
Westside Parent Newsletter
- Instruction begins at 7:45 and the tardy bell rings at 7:50. If you arrive past 7:50 please walk your child to the doors so you can sign them into the office.
- Please do not pass in the car rider line. This is not safe for our students or parents. Please make sure your child exits out of the passenger side so that they do not have to cross in front of cars.
- If you have any transportation changes, please make sure that you let Ms. Donna know by 2:30. This helps ensure that she has enough time to alert teachers of the change.
- Parents will be able to come eat lunch with their child at our outdoor picnic area.
- Please head over to our website to sign up for E-Notes. This will allow you to receive the weekly parent newsletter by email.
- Your child may bring a water bottle to school and refill it our touch less water fountains.
Important Dates to Note
- October 8th-1st Grade Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
- October 12th-PTO Meeting at 4:00pm via Zoom
- October 19th- Report Cards
- October 19th- 1:30 Dismissal/Secondary Conferences
- October 21st-1:30 Dismissal/Elementary Conferences
- November 1st-Teacher PD/No Students
- November 5th-Spirit Day
- November 8th-12th--Interim 1 for 3-5
- November 11th- Veterans Day
- November 22nd-26th--Thanksgiving Break
Notes from Nurse Gina
A Peek at Last Week
Lunch Times for 2021-2022
Wow! September has come and gone! Our October Word of the Month is Accountable. Being accountable means that your child shows others that he/she can refer to an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility for his/her actions. When individuals are accountable, they understand and accept the consequences of their actions for the areas in which they assume responsibility.
Congratulations to 2021-2022 WES Ambassadors!! Jaden Cotton, Jordyn Edwards, Kiptyn Jones, Carson Lutz, James Milholland, Benlee Richards, Lynley Smelser, Heidi Ward, Levi Wylie!
If you have any questions or need anything, please do not hesitate to contact her. email@example.com or 501-679-1029.
Character Strong at Home!
District Point of Contact
You can find information about our district COVID plans here.
Word of the Month
Subs are Needed!
Assistant Principal: Caroline Baker
Counselor: Cassie Page
Secretary: Donna Bradke