Electronic Supply Reimbursement Billhead
Dear Unit A Employees:
In an effort to keep our operations running while we are teleworking and to ensure that you receive a timely payment, the Office of Human Resources and the City Accounting Department are introducing the electronic Supply Reimbursement Billhead, which can be located in TalentEd Records under Blank Docs. This form is temporarily replacing the current paper version.
With this Blank Document, you will be able to submit classroom supplies for reimbursement via TalentEd Records, and all departments will be able to approve it electronically. However, as noted below, please make sure that you retain the original receipts and submit those once school resumes!
Per the CBA:
Pursuant to Article 54 of the Unit A Contract, a unit employee may be reimbursed up to $100 for appropriately documented out-of-pocket expenditures for classroom supplies or materials in the fiscal year it was incurred.
The procedures for awarding supply reimbursement:
- Funds shall become available on a “first-in, first-out” (hereafter, “FIFO”) basis for supplies purchased beginning July 1 of each fiscal year and submitted by May 1.
- If the pool of supply reimbursement funds has been exhausted, then further supply reimbursement requests shall be denied by the District.
SUPPLY REIMBURSEMENT GUIDELINES
Accounts Payable Policy Statement:
The City of Framingham only pays from original proof of cost prepared by the vendor.
Reimbursement: The payback or compensation to an employee for money spent on the Framingham Public Schools purposes for goods or materials used in the classroom.
Accepted Proof of Cost with Method of Payment Indicated:
- Original cash register tape
- Original invoice
- Original sales slips
- Internet receipt
The proof of cost must include the following:
- Date of Payment
- Name of Business or Person item purchased from
- Where it was purchased (Store address or Internet site address)
- Order Details (Itemized list of purchases with corresponding costs)
- Proof of Payment*
* Original cash register tape only needs to indicate payment by cash or credit card.
All other proof of cost must indicate cash payment or an account number charged or check number paid. If there is no number shown, then you must also provide one of the following:
- Copy of canceled check (front and back) &
- Copy of electronic bank statement &
- Copy of credit card statement &
- Must include the payer name, date of payment, payee name, and amount paid.