Lots To Do. Please Read!
Friday, November 14th was the due date for vocal tests and second trip payments. Please make sure that both are turned in to Mr. Villante as soon as possible!
The candles are finally (almost) in! Candles can be picked up at Suzy McGonigal's house on Monday, November 25th, Friday, November 28th or by appointment with her. You can contact Suzy at this email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you would prefer, you could also wait and pick them up at school on December 8th.
District Choir auditionees will meet at East at 7:30 AM this Saturday morning. Please bring your music (How Lovely are the Messengers, and O Magnum Mysterium). We should arrive back at East around 11:45.
The select choir recently participated in the Temple Invitational. We were invited along with the select choirs from North Penn, Cheltenham, and the Creative and Performing Arts High School of Philadelphia. Below is one of our selections from the concert!
Our concert is coming up fast (less than one month away)! Please read the following reminders.
- Dresses and uniforms should arrive today. Please try them and make sure they fit. If you already have one, try that on and make sure it fits.
- Please check our signup genius to see if you can assist with concert night preparations and reception!
- If you have a last name in the first half of the alphabet (A-L) please bring something for our reception.
- We have two more evening rehearsals before the concert, Monday, December 8th, and Monday, December 15th. Please be there!
- Our concert is Wednesday, December 17th!