Chehalis Classical Conversations
Week 16 News You Can Use
Some Bunny Loves You!
School Picture Day! March 14th is no longer Crazy Hair Day!!! Mrs. Butterworth has generously offered school portraits for our students during March 14th! Thank you Kortney for offering this service!! Your student will have their school pic and we wil be retaking our community photo. For more information please speak with her.
Valentines Day Celebration! Good times! We enjoyed fellowship with one another while sharing our love and appreciation for each other in our community,
New Catalogs (Magalog) for 2016 are here! Let me just say these are more than merely a catalog! It is fully loaded with inspirational and encouraging articles for every homeschool parent. On page 2 it reads, " We believe.... parents are the best teachers for their children." and that "there are three keys to a great education: the classical model of learning, taught within a framework of a Christ-centered worldview, in a supportive community." Make sure to get your copy and read on!
- Tutors and subs for next year! I am not currently contracting tutors but if you are interested in possibly next year please let me know if you are considering it and we can discuss it. I will need at least 2-3 Foundation tutors and 1 sub for the fall.
- Community enrollment is in full swing! Here is the link for registration forms off the CC website https://ccmm.classicalconversations.com/PDFs_web/2016-2017-F&E-Reg-Form-Returning-Families.pdf] . This form is for returning families ONLY. Please let me know if you are planning on enrolling for next year! I can start accepting payments now if that is a better fit for your family.
- Public registration opens Feb 15th and I will not be able to hold current classroom seats once public registration begin.
Nichol Strode, our local Support Rep, has asked if anyone would like to help be on a Marketing team with other CC'ers. She would like to utilize flyers, radio stations and newspapers, etc. to let more families know about our homeschooling programs. Also needed are volunteers for care team members while will come alongside new CC families. If interested let me know so I can forward you her info.
- New CC Catalogs are available to view online - I have a bunch!! They are fantastic.
- The Information Meeting went really well !!! 4 families attended !! Be on the lookout for families coming to visit us soon. Make sure to encourage anyone you know who may be interested in CC to come to an info meeting so they may come to our community during Open House before our year ends! . I will be scheduling more soon.