Springhill Standing OUT
Springhill Elementary Parent Newsletter
Click here to visit our website and see all the great learning happening at Springhill!
The Panther Cuisine Meal program is a breakfast and lunch meal pick up program for Greenbrier students who are taking online classes through Greenbrier Academy or who have been quarantined through COVID-19. This curbside meal pick up service will be provided once per week at the Junior High Cafeteria on Thursdays from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (Noon) in a drive-through format, with each student receiving five breakfasts and five lunches. Parents/Guardians may pick up meals without their children present. Panther Cuisine meals meet and follow guidelines per USDA regulations. Menus are subject to change based on availability. This program is free to Greenbrier students.
The following form must be completed by MONDAY at 12:00 pm (Noon) each week to request the total number of meals needed.
If you have any questions or concerns about any Child Nutrition Services, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sara Long, Child Nutrition Director at 501-679-8214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Dates
April 2 - Good Friday (no school)
April 6 - Facebook Live Read Aloud with Mrs. Crass
April 6-16 - Not So Perfect Square Project
April 9 - Testing Bash!
April 13 - Kindergarten Registration from 3:40-6:00
April 19-23 - K-2 End of Year MAP
April 19-23 - 3rd Grade Summative ACT Aspire
April 26-30 - 4th/5th Grades Summative ACT Aspire
May 17-24 - Track and Field Days
May 28 - Last Day of School
- The updated school calendar for the 2020-2021 school year can be found here.
- Please do not pass other cars in the car rider line. Once the line gets moving, we are able to load or unload eight cars at a time. We want to protect the safety of our students and families, so please follow our car rider procedures closely.
- It has never been more important to have your child at school on time than it is now. As we begin the second half of our year, teachers have identified areas for growth or enrichment based on a plethora of student data. PROWL begins at 7:40 each morning and is essential to our students' learning. Having your child here by 7:40 ensures they have a full 40 minutes of intervention, enrichment, or quality reading time prior to beginning the regular school day.
- Please call with any transportation changes before 2:40 so Sharon can get messages to teachers in plenty of time.
- From Coach May Transportation Director: Any student not riding their regular bus must have a note signed by the office.
- Please remember the car rider line is a cell phone free zone.
- If your child is a bus rider, they are provided with 3 masks by the district. We are noticing that some bus riders are forgetting to bring their masks each day. Please remind your child to bring a mask for their bus ride. This helps us keep everyone safe.
- We invite you to come eat lunch with your child at our outdoor picnic area adjacent to the front office. Please remember to sanitize before and after your meal to help us keep everyone healthy. We cannot serve parents from the cafe at this time.
Assistant Principal: Melissa West
Secretary: Sharon Thessing