May 6, 2019
Student Safety Concerns
(For students being dropped off in the morning)
To ensure students are able to enter the building in a safe manner we are asking that you drop students off in the morning on the side closest to the building. Please don’t pull up near the school entrance and have students walk across the street to enter the building. We have had too many incidents and close calls and we want to ensure students are able to safely enter the building in the morning. Parents, please be sure you are adhering to the crossing guards directions and not parking in the no parking zones in the morning. Conroe ISD police may issue tickets if you are non-compliant.
First round 5th Grade STAAR scores are in
The first round of 5th grade STAAR scores have come in and are available through the parent portal. See attachment for directions on how to access scores.
- Instruction begins promptly at 8:50 a.m. and dismissal at 3:55 p.m.
- All transportation changes should be sent to your child’s teacher in writing. If an unplanned change occurs, please notify the school before 3:15 p.m.
- Please limit checking your son or daughter out early from school. They miss valuable instruction by leaving early.
- All students who leave campus by car during dismissal will need to report to the car rider line.
- May 6-10 Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 7 5th Grade Band, Orchestra, Choir Concert
- May 10 6th Grade STAAR Pep Rally/Kona Ice
- May 13-15 STAAR Testing(Campus Closed)
- May 20 6th Grade Science Benchmark/GT Expo 2:30-3:30
- May 21 5th Grade Kick the STAAR
- May 22 5th Grade Social Studies Benchmark
- May 23 6th Grade Social Studies Benchmark
- May 23 Boys to Men Sports Night 4:30(Invite Only)
- May 24 6th Grade Kick the STAAR
- May 27 Holiday-No School
- May 30 Last Day of School/Early Release