Crestdale May Parent Newsletter
As we step forward into the final days of the 2020-21 school year, we are planning for some fun activities yet to come. First off, we get to celebrate our teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week which is May 3rd-7th. The Boston Run (virtual for spectators) is being held at Crestdale on May 13th (Rain Date: May 14th). We have Field Day planned for May 20th (Rain Date: May 21st) and our PBIS Carnival the week of May 24th. More information will be coming home about our virtual end of year celebrations. Here are some more important upcoming dates!
- The ILEARN window for 3rd and 4th grade students is April 19 - May 14th. Please check out this resource from the Indiana Department of Education about ILEARN.
- Students in grades K-4 will take NWEA May 3 - May 26.
- The last day of school for students is May 27th.
- Report cards for the second semester will be mailed home at the beginning of June.
- Check out the 21-22 school calendar.
As we are gearing up for this busy month, let's remind ourselves of how we have persevered through many challenges to make this a successful school year. I wish each of you well as you begin your summer and welcome in the 2021-2022 school year with renewed energy.
Here is the link to Clever. This link will allow your child to have access to programs such as Dreambox and Lexia. These are programs that allow your child to practice reading and math skills at their level. They should know their username and password, but you can message your teacher on Class Dojo for this information.
May Good Behavior Party - Carnival
May Carnival will be the week of May 24th!
Have you singed up for Class Dojo? Our teachers use this tool to share what is going on in the classroom! Sign up here