What is mission?
TAP 13th Biennial Conference
Final Review of Full Story Set via Skype
One of the testers, ustadzah/religious teacher told us, “In Padi, there are many who are demon-possessed. They were disturbed by evil spirits from everywhere, from cemetery, banyan trees, spirits occupying a place, in springs also...etc. Everywhere there is evil spirit. It depends on our faith. They were possessed by the devil because their minds are empty, not concentrating on something, their minds are wandering. An empty mind, essentially no faith in God, can be possessed by evil spirits. And only a shaman can drive out these evil spirits.
This story of Paul casting out demon from the woman in Philippi is very interesting for me. This is a miracle! Paul could cast out demons or evil spirits from this demon-possessed woman with his words only…using in the name of Isa Almasih. It is because of the power of Isa! Why he has the power? Because he believes in Isa. No need to go to the shaman, only by the power of Isa Almasih.”
April 28 was the second court hearing of her adoption, Jing's mother was ready to witness and Ciela was willing to be interviewed by the Judge hoping to help hasten the process. We were saddened because our lawyer did not come. He was not feeling well according to the court personnel who informed us. Please keep us in your prayers, for God's intervention for the completion of her adoption.
Praises and Prayers
- Ciela is doing good in school and growing a good girl.
- successful final review via Skype of 31 stories.
- the opportunity to join media consultation in Thailand.
- TAP 33rd Anniversary and its 13th Biennial conference.
- the Holy Spirit inspiration and guidance all throughout the process of the storying project.
Please pray with and for us:
- high quality recording of the 31 stories on June 6 -10 and the Holy Spirit's inspiration to the storytellers. Then the distribution of the recordings, and for the Padi to hear and get engaged with the stories. May the Holy Spirit use these stories to reveal the One True God to them.
- partnership meeting with like minded people who are reaching out Padi.
- second EthnoArts workshop and finishing well of the Phase 2, and the Lord willing the start of the phase 3.
- preparation and provision for the wedding of IbuE's daughter.
- an honest and peaceful Philippines national election on May 9.
GRATEFUL INDEED TO YOU!