Information for Parents and Students Updated Each Friday
Smoke Signals November 2, 2018
We Want You! 2 B a P2P Investor!
MEMORY BOOKS: •Order your memory book now online at YBPay.lifetouch.com. The ID Code is 6612419. The cost is $30. After April 5th the price goes up to $35. Sales are online only!
8TH GRADE “BRAG ADS:” A ¼ Page Ad costs $50.00; a ½ Page Ad costs $75.00 and a whole Page Ad costs $150.00. Contact: DoerreBragAds@gmail.com for further information. The deadline for these ads is April 5, 2019. Sales are online only. If you purchase an 8th Grade Ad, you must ALSO purchase a Memory Book.
CULTURE FOR CARING
The PTO have brought the popular hoodie back until a hard deadline of November 1. They may only be ordered pre-paid with a credit card on the PTO website. Here's the link if you want to send it out. https://doerrepto.membershiptoolkit.com/form/m/62362. This sale concludes November 1, absolutely no exceptions. Hoodies will be delivered to the school when they are ready. This sale is open to students and parents as well.
Fast Food Friday November 2
Spring Pictures will be taken on Thursday, March 7th, 2019.
Notes from the Crossing Guards to Cut Down on Traffic
2. Please do NOT pick up students in the middle of the road. They are running across traffic. This is dangerous and is holding up other cars.
3. When pulling onto or out of Warrior Way, do not block the crosswalk.
4. Please be present when driving around children. Watch for students at crosswalks, drive through crosswalks cautiously, knowing that students aren't paying attention.
5. Please follow the speed limits. School zones are 20 MPH max.....
6. Please tell your child that all students need to completely get off of their bikes and scooters when walking through a crosswalk.
Basic Doerre Information
Food and Drinks
We understand that there are exceptions and that there may be someone with a medical condition that needs quick access to a snack or a drink, this is not the issue.
Water bottles are okay, everyone needs an occasional drink....as long as they have a screw on top and are securely stored inside of backpacks. This water may not be taken out in classrooms if a teacher does not allow it or in hallways. The water may also not be out around any Chromebooks due to insurance purposes.
Thank you so much for your help in this!