Druid Hills High School
Week At A Glance - December 18 - 22
Week at a Glance - Important Reminders
- Copy paper supply - in an effort to conserve paper, please use the option of printing 2 - 4 pages onto one page, and copy on both sides of copy paper.
- Student supervision during last days of semester - please keep students in your classroom except for emergency situations. Fill-out a hall pass when sending students out. Remember - teachers will be administering exams on Tuesday and Wednesday, and we want the halls to be clear and quite.
- Do not send students to the gym
- Final exam schedule - Tuesday 1st and 3rd periods; Wednesday 2nd and 4th periods
- Teacher pre-planning work day - all faculty to report Wednesday, January 3, 8:30 - 3:30
- Posting grades - teachers need to complete grade posting by end of day January 3, 2018
V/JV Wrestling @ DHHS vs Mt Zion, Cross Keys, Towers 5p
Last Day of 1st Semester
9th grade Bball Christmas Tournament at DHHS 6p
Thursday, 12/21 - Tuesday, 1/2
V Bball(Girls) Toys for Tots @ New Manchester
9th grade Bball Christmas Tournament at DHHS 11a
V/JV Wrestling Chamblee Duals @ Chamblee 9a
Post/Pre Planning Day
1st Day of 2nd Semester
1/10 - Progress Reports Distributed, Leadership
AM Cafeteria: Henery/Houze
PM Dismissal: ALL/ALL
B: Gray/Dr. Smith
1st Period: Bond/Griffith(N. Bldg/500), Hickey/Roode, Rayburn/Lee/Renfro (Gym/Band)
2nd Period: Salama/Patel(N. Bldg/500), Hill/Raphael(Science), Betts/Bartlewski(Gym/Band)
4th Period: Moore/Roberson(N. Bldg/500), Hardnett/P. Jackson(Science), Mills/Tressel(Gym/Band)
2018-2019 and 2019-2020 School District Calendar Survey
In accordance with Board policy AEA, the Calendar Committee is charged with developing calendar options for the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 school years and submitting the calendar recommendations to Superintendent Dr. R. Stephen Green. The DeKalb County School District’s Calendar Committee is exploring calendar options to align with other similarly sized districts in close geographic proximity.
Please complete this short survey about the calendar options. This is not a vote but rather an opportunity to receive input from all stakeholders. The survey link can be found below and is translated into multiple languages:
The survey window will close at 11:59 pm on January 3, 2018. Thank you for your participation.