Good & Bad Bacteria
Marlen & Colton
- known as vibrio vulnificus, has caused 32 people to be hospitalized and killed ten in Florida.
- some sort of flew eating bacteria
- Stromatolites are layered, mushroom-shaped structures formed by lime secreted by cyanobacteria.
- Bacterial decomposition is an important part of nutrient cycling, and bacteria can decompose dead organisms as big as whales or as small as other microbes.
- movement of elements through living matter, the atmosphere, oceans, and sediments is referred to as cycling