Today depends on to tommorrow
Tan your Footprint Depend your Future. Carbon footprints.
What is a Carbon Footprint?
A carbon footprint is the amount of carbon dioxide released into the Earths atmosphere by you. It's caused when you;
- drive somewhere
- use your power at home
- when things are burned. for e.g
What can we do to fix it!!!
To stop carbon dioxide (CO2) from going up into our atmosphere we can;
- travel by, bike, bus , train or tram/ light rain
- walk/ ride to nearby places
- reduce the amount of energy you use by; energy efficient stuff, turn off things we are not using.
- go solar. This will reduce the amount of money you spend on electricity.
what people are doing wrong?!?!
Most families are not doing the proper things to help our environment. So here are some thing people are doing wrong!
- They are using non energy efficient stuff like lights.
- They use cars to travel to nearby places when you can walk there.
- Leave lights on that are not needed on!