Alexander Graham Bell
Emily Anderson,Layla Marie,Evan Bryfczynski
- Alexander built a machine that could talk.
- Alexander is good at science and music.
- Alex had a mother who was deaf.
- Alexander moved in 1871 to Boston.
- In his free time he did experiments.
- In 1871 Alexander went to Boston.
- Alexander wanted to invent a machine that could speak.
- On March 1876 they spoke first.
- He made the telephone.
Important Information OR Fun Facts
- Alexander Graham Bell changed the way people communicate.
- Alex died in 1922.
World Book Kids (Images)