Erika Guerrero 5th period
The day of...
The room had hints direction with foot prints of mud and the lader used to get to the second floor window.
Finding the culprit
Was it Bruno?
Bruno went to trial on January 3, 1935 lasting a period of 5 weeks.Evidence against him was the money, the ladder and pieces of the wood in his attic that are believed to be the same used to build the ladder,and the car description.With all that evidence against him Hauptmann was found guilty in the murder of Charles lll. Therefore,he was sentenced to death , Yet,since there was no DNA back then they tried to compare his handwriting with the one from the ransom notes which had similar characteristics .In conclusion , I believe Bruno was the culprit because of all the evidence against him.Other believed the same and, wanted the case to be over and truly though that Bruno killed Charles which lead to his death in a electrical chair in 1935 .
- John F. Condon A.k.a. "Jafsie" Digital image. The Lindbergh Kidnapping Hoax. N.p., n.d. Web.
- The Lindbergh Kidnapping. Digital image. Famous Cases and Criminals. N.p., n.d. Web.
- CSI Madison, Wisconsin: Wooden Witness. Digital image. Peeling Back the Bark. N.p., n.d. Web. <https://fhsarchives.wordpress.com/2009/03/31/csi-madison-wisconsin-wooden-witness/>.
- CSI Madison, Wisconsin: Wooden Witness. Digital image. CRIME OF THE CENTURY. N.p., n.d. Web. <http://crimeofthecentury.weebly.com/prosecution-evidence.html>.
- Bruno Hauptmann's Death. Digital image. Famous Deaths. N.p., n.d. Web. <http://www.famously-dead.com/criminals/bruno-hauptmann.html>.
- Digital image. More Crime of the Century FAQs! N.p., n.d. Web. <http://www.lindytruth.org/Lindy1.htm>.
- Bruno. Digital image. Richard ("Bruno") Hauptmann. N.p., n.d. Web. <http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/Hauptmann/bruno.html>.
- Discovered Remains. Digital image. The Baby's Body. N.p., n.d. Web. <https://lindberghbabykidnapping.wikispaces.com/The+Baby%27s+Body>.
- Digital image. Was the Lindbergh Baby Really " Missing" ? N.p., n.d. Web. <http://www.lindberghkidnappinghoax.com/miss.html>.
- Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh. Digital image. Charles Lindbergh. N.p., n.d. Web. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lindbergh>.
- Il matto. Digital image. Exhibits of the National Law Enforcement Museum: History Time Capsules. N.p., n.d. Web. <http://www.nleomf.org/museum/news/newsletters/online-insider/2012/march-2012/museum-exhibits-history-time-capsules.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/>.