April 2013 Newsletter
Down to the wire!
Things to remember!
Spring Break for GAVS is over and I am back in action. Grades will be updated from the last Orange Friday which as Mar. 29th. Those grades will be updated by April 9th.
We have 5 weeks of school left. This is not an End-of-Course Test (EOCT). Our final exam for this class will be accessible on May 8th and access will close on May 9th at midnight. The last day of school is May 10th.
Things to remember as we get “down to the wire” and students must do the following:
1.Turn in assignments on time so you do not lose points.
2. Participate in the live chats ( Every Thursday 7pm-8pm).
3. Review Group Enrollment Schedule daily.
4. Access the course daily from here on out.
5. Give yourself a daily goal for this course and follow it.
6. Review past assignments that will help you put together your biome project. Do not reinvent the wheel if you do not have to.
Did you know??
Biome Project Due May 1st
Biome projects are due May 1st, 2013.
Next Orange Fridays are April 19th and May 3rd.
Weekly Chat Session
Weekly chats are on Thursdays for the rest of the semester from 7PM-8PM. Students can gain bonus points for attending.
Chat sessions every Thursdays from 7PM-8PM.
Biome Project Coming Up
Biome Project Details
- All students in the course will have to complete the culminating project for the course. Linked in is the biome rubric grading criteria.
- Due May 1st, 2013