AISD LMS Evaluation
Parents, We Need Your Help!
Did you know . . . ?
- A LMS is a digital learning environment that can manage all aspects of the learning process.
- A LMS will host online courses for students, teachers, staff, and parents. It will also be an available platform for any face-to-face classroom teacher who desires to make use of the system.
- A LMS can provide you with easy access to your student's class resources, announcements, assignments, grades and anything else the classroom teacher may decide to put online.
- A LMS integrates lots of really useful tools like Google Apps, Dropbox, Flickr, Quizlet, YouTube, Twitter, Khan Academy , to name just a few! This will allow your student to safely utilize powerful productivity and learning tools when working in the LMS.
- A LMS can allow your student to submit their assignments online, whether through a document upload, rich-text editor, or by posting audio or video.
So, those are just a few of the amazing things that a learning management system can do to enhance the way your student does school.
So, why do does the school district need your help?
If you interested, here's what you'll do:
1) Watch a short video for each of the three LMS products under consideration.
2) Complete an online survey, letting us know your thoughts about each system.
Click below to find out how to access each system's parent overview video:
Once you have experienced all three systems, please complete the survey.