Week of September 19-23, 2016
ELA/Math Professional Development
- Math teachers were introduced to a new model of professional development that Wilson was selected for based on the collaborative culture already established in the math department. Transforming Team Objectives:
Transforming Teams empowers educators to work better together by:
• Creating a framework for effective collaboration,
• Building critical leadership skills and content expertise in an era of rising standards,
• Ensuring teams align on school practices proven to improve outcomes and hold each other accountable for success.
- ELA teachers also collaborated and planned instruction. Most importantly, they talked about the strengths of their group and their accomplishments! See picture below!
Lastly, be sure to see the goal setting schedule below. We will need everyone to be prepared and on-time as we have 28 conferences to complete. Let me know if you need any help!
Have a great week Wilson!!
Week at a Glance...
- Library Closed- Ms. Harper out.
- 1:50pm: A Monday: Room 218
Tuesday (9/20) LAST DAY TO ENTER GRADES!!!
- 9:30am: IEP: AJ/Villagrana/Rudchenko/JimenezCorsi
- 10:00am: IEP: IY/Hackman/Rudchenko/Brazelton/Fulton
- 10:30am-2:00pm: Klauschie on Field Trip to McKinley
- 1:30pm: IEP: BF/Bignell/Rudchenko/Chaplot/Brazelton
- 8:00-4:00: Rudchenko @ Principals' Meeting and Writer's Workshop
- 9:00am: IEP: VM/March/Tucker/Fuller/Hunt
- 8:30-10:30am: Goal Setting Meetings
- 10:45am: IEP: MF/Jeffers/Rudchenko/Hermosillo
- 1:30pm: IEP: ER/Bignell/Rudchenko/Brazelton/Kobey
- 10:45-3:20: Goal Setting Meetings
Goal Setting Conferences
Please plan to meet in Principal's Office at the scheduled time. Submit your goals via google drive prior to the conference. The folder was sent to you by Elaine last week. You will need to MAKE A COPY on the file menu, save, complete and then share. See Elaine if you need assistance. The forms are also on the PUSD website.
12:50-1: 10: Hunt